1. You should be a regsitered user to use this application.
2. Register once and get your User Name and Password.
3. Book/Cancel tickets after logging in to your registered account.
4. For availing Smart Card or Senior Citizen Smart Card Discount, Please book single seat.
5. e-Tickets can be booked upto 4 hours prior to departure time of the bus from orginating station of the route.
6. Within 4 hours prior to the Departure Time of the Bus from the orginating station of the Route, Tickets can only be booked from HRTC Counters.
7. After attempting e-Tickets, Please check your accounts booking history to confirm the e-Ticket. If the e-Ticket is appearing in your booking history only then it is booked.
8. If amount debited from your account and e-Ticket is not appearing in your accounts booking history then please email Card Holder Name, Amount of Transaction and Date of Transaction at email@example.com for refund. The refund will be processed with in 7-10 days of receiving email. It takes minimum 3-4 days i.e Banks settelment cycle to get the refund amount reflected in your account after receiving confirmation email from HRTC.
9. The e-Tickets can only be cancelled by the User himself upto 4 hours prior to the Departure Time of the bus from the Orginating Station of the Route by logging in to his/her account and then clicking on Print/Cancel link shown against the e-Ticket. e-Tickets can not be cancelled with in 4 hours prior to the Departure Time of the bus from the Orginating Station of the route through any mode. For detailed Cancellation charges, please read Terms and Conditions.
10. No Email request will be entertained for cancellation of e-Tickets.
|Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Shimla : 0177-2657326, 2656326 or 2806587
Delhi : 011-23868694
Chandigarh : 0172-2668943
Dharamsala : 01892-224903
Manali : 01902-252323, 01902-251624
Kullu : 01902-222728
Hamirpur : 01972-222893